| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Maldonado in May is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 105.5mm (4.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Maldonado May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Maldonado:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 521.3 kms (323.9 miles) NNW
- Huanuco, Peru - 819.9 kms (509.5 miles) WNW
- Lima, Peru - 860.7 kms (534.8 miles) W
- Cuzco, Peru - 312 kms (193.9 miles) WSW
- Pisco, Peru - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) W
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 711.8 kms (442.3 miles) WSW
- Juliaca, Peru - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) SSW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 559 kms (347.4 miles) S
- Tacna, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) S
- Arica, Chile - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) S
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) S
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 747.6 kms (464.6 miles) S
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 889.5 kms (552.8 miles) S