| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Maldonado in March is hot at 25.95 °C (78.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in March is rather sodden. A hearty 274.9mm (10.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Maldonado March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Maldonado:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 521.3 kms (323.9 miles) NNW
- Huanuco, Peru - 819.9 kms (509.5 miles) WNW
- Lima, Peru - 860.7 kms (534.8 miles) W
- Cuzco, Peru - 312 kms (193.9 miles) WSW
- Pisco, Peru - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) W
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 711.8 kms (442.3 miles) WSW
- Juliaca, Peru - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) SSW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 559 kms (347.4 miles) S
- Tacna, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) S
- Arica, Chile - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) S
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) S
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 747.6 kms (464.6 miles) S
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 889.5 kms (552.8 miles) S