| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Maldonado in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 63.3mm (2.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Maldonado August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Maldonado:
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 521.3 kms (323.9 miles) NNW
- Huanuco, Peru - 819.9 kms (509.5 miles) WNW
- Lima, Peru - 860.7 kms (534.8 miles) W
- Cuzco, Peru - 312 kms (193.9 miles) WSW
- Pisco, Peru - 768.3 kms (477.4 miles) W
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 711.8 kms (442.3 miles) WSW
- Juliaca, Peru - 334.3 kms (207.7 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) SSW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 559 kms (347.4 miles) S
- Tacna, Peru - 616.4 kms (383 miles) S
- Arica, Chile - 650.7 kms (404.3 miles) S
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 695.1 kms (431.9 miles) S
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 747.6 kms (464.6 miles) S
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 889.5 kms (552.8 miles) S